Yes, it’s Monday. What of it? I’m still a walking germ, so here’s a slightly belated roundup of posts, articles, and essays that I’ve been reading. Comment sections have the power to inspire or destroy one’s faith in humanity, so obviously read those at your own risk.
- One Town’s War on Gay Teens
- A Copy of Tucson’s Banned Book List
- Marriage: You’re Not on Your Own Anymore (or Why You Should Not Get a Puppy)
- The 25 Most Awkward Cat Sleeping Positions
- Choosing a Cat Carrier
- Susan G. Komen Reverses Planned Parenthood Decision, Does Not Promise To Renew Grants
- Two Families, One Crime, And One Hard-Earned Right